Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anyone use the Aussie Hair Catch the wave Moose + leave in Conditioner, flexible hold??

How do you like it and what kind of style do you get from it??? also I always use an infusium leave in condition after I wash and condition my hair, can I still use that if im going to use the other also, or will that be to much conditioner??



I have very thin, dry, frizzy hair.



Oh and I also use John Frieda's Frizz Ease for heat (the yellow one) when its wet before I blow dry, should I put that in before I use the moose + leave in stuff or not at all or after??



Sorry Im so confused Ive never been good with using hair product. Any tips are greatly appricated. THANKS



Anyone use the Aussie Hair Catch the wave Moose + leave in Conditioner, flexible hold??

you dont want to use too much hair product b/c anythiong that goes in your hair is chemicals so you want to put as less product as possible rememeber even the good things for your hair can damage it. so be carefull what and how much you put in your hair. so with that said im sure you knw too not put alot of things try to apply less then 2 things in your hair at a time like just leavin conditioner and something else or mouse and gel you get tyhe point right???



Anyone use the Aussie Hair Catch the wave Moose + leave in Conditioner, flexible hold??

Yeah it is ok. I used it for a little when I had longer hair. It is awesome for a beach look hair that is still touchable. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, so I have to be careful I don't wear anything too heavy.



Anyone use the Aussie Hair Catch the wave Moose + leave in Conditioner, flexible hold??

Try the BioSilk line for dry frizzy hair. It works wonders. Use it in wet hair as a leave in conditioner. I don't like the Aussie line. Its too cheap and you get what you pay for.



You could use a texture cream to get more volume so that when you blow dry you get more lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score