Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

I'm in the marching band so my hair is weather-worn. Its also wavy/curly, but the waves don't really stick together...they're just kinda...everywhere. I always wear it in some kinda pony-tail (either half or whole) but thats about all i can do with it...I straghten and put it in braids sometimes but I'm goin into high school and need new ideas for my thick, impossible hair along with tips to tame it...i know thats a lot but please help me....



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

Get a cut from a good stylist that can thin it out a bit and layer it...then use some anti-frizz serum and use a hot iron to straiten it in small sections and then use a finishing spray.



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

brush your hair or get it done at the barbra shop



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

i have a lot of the same problem... it really calmed down when i started using pantine pro-v.. the kind to stop the frizzies and straighten it a little... i mean, i still have to use a straightener, but the shampoo and conditioner really work.. you should notice a difference after a few weeks...



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

this may not work with you but i just put a tight hat on every time i get out of the shower its usually pretty straight after it dries



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

try the frizz-ease line by john frieda... it worked wonders on my hair, probably would on yours too. funny thing, i discovered it when i was in my high school's marching band :) if you want to straighten it, try to get a wet-to-dry straightener.. blow dry until it's damp, then use the straightener on it. should tame it down.. then follow up with a frizz managing creme.. tresemme makes a really good one. if you want to go curly, try to get a curl repair spray or creme... it'll help keep the tendrils together and your hair won't be all over the place. :)



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

Congrats on going to high school. Im a Junior. Maybe you should seek professional help and get a relaxer or a perm. But never try to do it on your own. You could make your hair go from impossible to invisible. Good luck babez. Make sure you look beautiful with it though. Muahz.



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

A French twist is always easy, even with wild hair. With a side part in front, it will look even more sophisticated. Try using Garnier Frucits Spray Gel...it holds great without making hair too heavy or stiff.



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

You might want to try going to a hair stylist and ask them to cut out some of the volume. It worked for me, also you should try John Frida's Frizz ease serium it is amazing. Good Luck!



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

Use Paul MItchell hair serum. Its excellent. And get it from a realy good hair salon. Dont buy it from other stores.



After you wash your hair take off the excess hair with a towel and comb your hair when its wet get all the knots out and then put this hair serum in your hair and blowdry. Wroks wonders and You will look gorgeous. :-) Good Luck



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

You could try longer layers,which might take some of the bulk out. Mine's the same way,and I prefer to cut the curls off,much easier for me. The Frizz Ease line of styling products work well,as do Studio Line also has some for curly hair. One tip,put some gel in it while wet,comb it through,then don't touch it again. The gel will hold the curl,and keep it from frizzing so much. If you brush/comb it while it's drying,it will make it frizz more. Perhaps shorter than it is now,but still long enough to pull back. Hard to give style info without seeing a person,but good luck!!



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

bioslik



you can find it in salons. I love it, it works great, its not too heavy or greasy, and it has SPF in it so the sun won't fade your hair color.( you can use it on your skin too!)



I have very dark hair and it gets brassy in the sun. I use this product everyday! love it! my hair is never frizzy, and I get complements on how beautiful and shiny it is all the time.



trust me on this one!!



you can also use "kiwi" also sold in salons. don't use those store bought brands, they do not work and are too heavy and greasy!! will leave tons of build up on your hair!



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

I think the pony tail is probably your best bet. I recommend Aussie 3-minute miracle conditioner for the frizzy/poofy aspect. Also, if it poofs out too much, have your stylist use some thinning shears on it to give it a little more texture and less volume. Hope this helps.



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

I have the thickest , waviest hair on the planet. If you can afford it, I would recommend having it straightened (chemically). Mine lasts about 4-5 months and it is so much easier to deal with. It doesn't get it stick straight, but it does an awesome job.



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

my friend had the same hair a long time ago i would say go to your hairdresser and see what he/she would do maybe switch shapoo's and conditioners and experiment with your hair you might find a new look that looks cool and woorkes with your hair



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

If a hairdresser suggests it, try getting it layered. If not, there are curl-friendly styling products. After you shower, rub in some Paul Mitchell Super Skinny. It'll help tame the hair. Also try Aussie's Sprunch spray. It really helps in developing curls. Always use a conditioning shampoo. And, use a wide-took comb instead of a brush. Be sure to set your style with a quality hair spray.



Marching Band can always be hard on hair, especially with practicing in the sun, wearing awful hats while in dress... ugh. Good luck!



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

You should try to use a relaxer for your hair. It tames the curls and waves and it is easy to take care of with a relaxer in. you can straighten it and even wear it curly it will be more easier for you to take care of. I recommend the brand Just For Me. Good luck!!!!



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

well when i washed my hair it is naturaly curely it really isn't thick but it's frizzy and poofy go to like great clips and get your hair runed out with a hot cimb or something and keep it raped that might or just get a prum but rune out is better



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

okay...this may sounds disgusting but... put mayo in ur hair...



put REAL mayo in ur hair put it in tin foil or a shower cap for 30-45 minutes. then rinse it out... wash ur hair like 2 times with panteen pro v ((its a good shamppoo)) with conditioner ur hair should be shiny...



uhm you can try this leave in conditioner it works its called "Infusium 23" it worked for me... ((try walmart))



try getting it thinned...or cut shorter...not too short though...



uhm... try to condition it alot...



and for hair styles uhmm not sure...



hope this helps!



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

try aussie de frizzer it is in a littler round squirt bottle and add some bobly pin or clips



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

Get a flat iron - a ceramic, 25-heat setting that's 1-inch wide. It really makes your hair smooth and straight. But it can be damaging, so don't use it all the time. My hair is shoulder length with some layers. I wash my hair, and then I blow dry it . I spray on a protective coating. Then I section it and flat iron it section by section You have to keep it moving over your hair, from root to tip. This will last two days. (so i just wash my hair every other day.) Ask your hairdresser what she recommends you put on your hair before you flat iron it to protect it! You will love your new straight hair; on days that you don't want to wear it your naturally curly/wavy way. It's nice to be able to do both!



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

I know exactly what you mean! My hair is crazy and has a mind of its own, without all of the stuff I put in it. After washing your hair try a Pantene Pro-V conditioner. It helps my hair with frizz and fly-aways.



If you want to go curly:Towel dry it a little bit and comb it out. While it's still wet use Herbal Essences' Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse. It helps keep curls together and pretty. Then to make sure they stay together and not frizzy, I put Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray Gel. To top that off I "crunch" and blow dry my hair.



If you want to go straight: Blow- drying it in a room that doesn't have humidity in it helps A LOT with frizz. And before you start straightening it make sure it's completly dried. After you straighten it, put a little bit of hairspray on it, just in case.



Have fun in high school! :)



I need help with thick, frizzy/poofy hair....?

I have problems with frizziness too. This is my hair regimen to get rid of it! (If you look at my avatar�?you鈥檒l see that it really does work!!). Good luck! =)



1. Choose a shampoo or conditioner by looking for the words smoothing, moisturizing or hydrating on the front of the bottle (I use Pantene Pro-V for dry and damaged hair).



2. After washing, towel dry and apply a smoothing or frizz serum (I like John Frieda鈥檚 Frizz Ease鈥ound at most drug stores).



3. Let hair hang dry until it is almost fully dry. When almost dry, finish drying with a blow dryer while using a round boar-bristle brush (work with small areas at a time �?do not let your hair blow all over the place, otherwise it will just become more unruly).



4. Make sure your hair is completely dry. If there is anymore moisture left it will become frizzy.



5. By using a 1-1/2 inch (or larger) curling iron or a flat iron, you can smooth out any left over frizz.



6. You can also apply a hair wax (like Bumble and Bumble Styling Wax) or pomade (like Got2B Defiant Define Plus Shine Pomade) now.



7. Finish off by using a flexible hair spray (like Finesse鈥檚 Touchable hair spray).



* Get your ends trimmed up at least every 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score