Sunday, June 20, 2010

What should I tip?? Getting hair extensions. $700?

The owner is putting in my extensions. She said it should take about 3 hrs and she is charging $700 for it. What should I tip?????



What should I tip?? Getting hair extensions. $700?

i would say at least $100.... b/c 700 is an excellent price for extensions! i would really say $200....but, thats just me, i think for a cut you should at least give $10...



What should I tip?? Getting hair extensions. $700?

Wow that is ridiculous .. to spend that much money on hair ..



but either way ..



$105 .. It is the customary 15% that you should .. plus its a big job .. so anything less wouldnt be right..



What should I tip?? Getting hair extensions. $700?

10-20% depending on how well she did it

1 comment:

  1. There are two prices

    Hair and service

    My hair extensions are 600.00
    Installation is 450.00

    You tip in installation not hair and installation. So 20% on 450.00.

    You dont have to tip on hair. That's like tipping when you pay for shampoo bottle. You dont tip when you buy something only on labor.

    ReplyDelete

 
credit score