Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

I'm going to dye all of the bottom part of my hair, not the tips.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6250f3k



That's how I have it now. I want to dye it one of these colors: Black, Blond, Blue, Hot Pink.



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

i would not do blonde, that would look really harsh underneath. i would go with black, but blue and hot pink are really fun too. it you want to do blue and hot pink you'll probably have to bleach the hair blonde underneath before you dye it, so black would be a lot less work.



by the way- if you choose blue or hot pink, buy manic panic hairdye at sally's beauty supply. it is a very bright dye and shows up very well, it might even work on your natural hair without bleaching it. but the trick to manic panic is dying it once, and then dying it again a week layer. it fades quickly the first time, but if you do it twice it stays a lot better. don't be creeped out if it rinses in the shower and the water runs pink or blue. the tub of color usually gives you quite a few dyes.



however, a good pink thats a little darker is the loreal color rays you can probably find at most drug stores. that, from experience, stays more permanently.



hope that was helpful, and good luck dyeing!



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

its pretty like that. =]



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

i think black would look good on you.. or maybe even a really dark brown



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

Agree with black or dark brown. =]



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

I say 100% hot pink.



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

i like it how it is now but if i had to pick one of those id pick pink but i think it would look prettier if you got blonde highlights



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

transparent,,, hahaha



blonde is nice



I'm planning on dying my hair. What color should I pick?

of well if your hair is like a golden brown or just brown bleach you whole underneeth then get hot pink highlights in the blonde area that will look very pretty i did it to one of my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score