Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

I have to straightnen my hair EVERYDAY and each time i use it it burns the tips of my hair giving my split and shotended stubbed hairs lol what should i do to help them!!?



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

Don't straighten your hair every day. I know it will be hard to resist, but try washing it every other day so the straightening job lasts a little longer. Or you could just wear your hair natural some days.. it doesn't HAVE to be straight! :) Natural is pretty, too.



When you're straightening try and go quickly so it doesnt have time to burn your hair. There will be less damage the less time the heat is on your hair. Be especially careful when you get to the ends, since they are your biggest problem you said.



Try getting a trim to get rid of all of the already-damaged stuff and then start fresh. Don't straighten your hair as often, and when you DO straigten it you should blow dry it to get it mostly straight first. Just use the flat iron for touchups and to finish it off.



Use a deep conditioner every few days, too. But my biggest advice would just be to try as hard as you can to not straighten it every day, because that is really damaging no matter how careful you are!



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

coat your hair first with a straightening lotion or serum. my hairdresser said that you can straighten your hair 15 times a day and not ruin it if you coat it well first.



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

change your straightener.. go for a more expensive one and put you dont have to straighten your hair everyday sometimes just put it up or put mousse and curl it.. get a haircut so you can get rid of those split ends



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

well it all depends on what type of straightener you have. if you have a cheap one then it is expected that it will probably do some damage to your hair.



one way to solve this is if you could get some pre-straightenning spray . it will make it easier to straighten and will protect your hair from damage.



OR the better thing to do is get a really good straightener. hey you get wat you pay for.



i have to straighten my hair everyday too and it's really worth the money cuz i have a CHI and it leaves my hair smooth.



i hope this helps :]



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

Make sure you get your hair trimmed often to keep it healthy. Otherwise your hair will start falling out. Not like in clumps but a little when you brush it. The same thing happens to me because I have extremely thin yet coarse hair.



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

ok well... for starters, using a straight iron everyday will eventually damage ur hair, so my advice to u is to get ur ends cut every 4 to 6 weeks and use thermal heat protection products when u have to straighten ur hair.



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

at Sally's beauty supply they sell a special straightening spray that protects your hair from the heat of the straightening iron. it works great! i always use it before i straighten my hair. if you use the spray...when you begin straightening it may look like your hair is smoking(i freaked out the first time) but don't worry, its just steam from the water in the spray. also, if you have the option you may want to turn down the temp on your straightener to reduce damage. hope this helped^_^



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

your hair is super stress out from all the straightening,and this is the result from all this aggravation you Gavin to it,lost of split ends and brake ages,STOP!!!!!! give it a brake,do lost of conditioning and get a bracke.



I have a streightner and it burns my hair and gives my hair some split ends?

1st off i definitely agree with the others advicing against straightening your hair everyday and getting your hair regularly trimmed.



2nd, i hope youre using a ceramic hair straightener as it has been proved that it does less damage to your hair, heats quicker than the old steel ones and the hair comes out a lot shinier.



3rd, before you do any heat styling to your hair you should use a heat protectant, spray it on sections of your hair before straightening it.



4th make sure to only go over each section of hair ONCE to avoid over heating it.



5th, it always helps to use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to restore parched hair. Deep condition your hair at least once a week to lessen the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score