Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Color?

I need to strip the color off the tips of my hair so i can dye it a different color but i don't know what i should get to do the job, i don't have a lot of money to spend so its go to be cheap.



What should i use?



Hair Color?

Save up some $$$$ and go to a salon!



Hair Color?

I had to go to the hair salon to get the black stipped out of my hair. They had to re-dye it into my natural hair color.



i don't know if there are any home products you can use tho.



Hair Color?

Well I dyed my hair black once and then wanted it out and the people at the salon told me it would cost 200 dollars to get it out, so I said no thanks! You might have to let the ends grow out.



Hair Color?

i dont know what to say, you really need to go to a salon. i know beauty supply shops have color stippers but after you take the color off it leaves the color and orangy huge before you redye it. there's a store called sally beauty supply. its a chain.



Hair Color?

I just stripped black hair dye out of my hair. Didn't feel like going to a salon so I went to Wal*Mart and they have a kit you can buy (I bought mine for $7.96) that has something on the box like Hair Dye Removal Kit or something like that. Just go to the hair dye aisle and look for a box. It works quite well. Make sure you read the instructions though.



Hair Color?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score