Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair & skin tone?

i have dark brown hair and light skin i need tips on clothes hair and makeup plz :)



My hair %26amp; skin tone?

Try these generators from myjellybean.com ..



http://www.myjellybean.com/makeup/makeup...



http://www.myjellybean.com/clothing/clot...



My hair %26amp; skin tone?

get a tan???



My hair %26amp; skin tone?

hair: Wear it any way. Ponytails look good on anybody, they're very simple and pretty.



clothes: Colours that would suit you: green, pink, blue, brown, red, and black, oh and turquoise and purple



makeup: black mascara. light eyeliner, make it really light. a little bit of blush. lip gloss, lipstick, glitter, you can use any time. good luck!



My hair %26amp; skin tone?

hair-curl,scrunchee,straighten, pigtails,ponytail, up down hair(layers wit bangs swept to side) as harcut.



clothes-light colors, jeans, polos, long sleeve polos w/o collars, cashmere sweaters



makeup-nething close to skin color, lip gloss clear or pink dont forget the eyeliner



hope this helps :-)



My hair %26amp; skin tone?

black go emo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score