Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a different hair style?

down there, any ideas? I am getting bored with my hair style any tips? should I maybe try using a straighting iron?



I need a different hair style?

Straightening irons are great for making yourself look different, but they can also damage the hair. Try a less severe form of style, by purchasing some clips and accessories for your hair. Maybe even get it braided back. Also, try a wig or maybe some extensions (kind of expensive).



I need a different hair style?

Don't we all? Report It



I need a different hair style?

nice clean short cut always works for me



I need a different hair style?

You don't say what your hair looks like now or what your face shape is. Maybe you should go to a salon and get a consultation.



I need a different hair style?

try "Naughty Nads" its a waxing kit that has all kinds of cool designs. you can get it at wal-mart.



I need a different hair style?

Or ribbons and barrettes.



I need a different hair style?

Bored with you hair style, you can always consult a hair stylist, what they are for?



I need a different hair style?

try getting bangs...and then maybe use head bands as an accessory.



I need a different hair style?

curl it, straighten it, braid it, pony tails, all those



I need a different hair style?

can't really see what you hari looks like now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score