Friday, November 27, 2009

Boy Lemon Juice BLONDER HAIR- GAY???

Im a sophmore at my highschool. My parents are both originally Sweedish and my mom had natural platnium blond hair along with my brother. My dad has dark brown hair and I honestly have PURE brown hair. At the tips my hair has blond streaks.



I want to get my hair a shade blonder (sry dad :) and I've checked out some of the questions on here: lemon juice, solan, sun-in. But I was wondering if me using the lemon juice and getting out in the sun would be gay. Will it be a stark difference or will it make the blond hairs even blonder adn my friends won't even notice?



Also how much lemon juice should I use, should I dolute it with water and how long should I leave it on and out in the sun before washing. Help



-Thanks in Advance to All :)



Boy Lemon Juice BLONDER HAIR- GAY???

Put some lemon juice in a spray bottle and dilute it with a little bit of water. Spray on a light coat and comb through. The longer you are in the sun, the better the results. A few hours, minimum.



I would do a TEST strand first. Lemon can turn brown hair orange or a rusty color-- which isn't very attractive!



I just saw your picture and it looks like lemon juice or sun-in would work on your shade of brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score