Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you dye your own hair?

Right now I just like dyeing the tips of my hair and bangs. I typically get a family member to dye it for me, but they hate doing it. My hair is lower-back length so i can bring it forward to dye the tips with no problem, but how would i do my own bangs? I cut my own bangs, but thats because i cut them so i can still see the ends. What is a good way for me to dye (and bleach every so often) my bangs? Using a mirror isn't a great idea due to my complete lack of coordination and I cannot see more than a few inches in front of my fact without my glasses.



Also, I may start bleaching and dyeing the entirety of my hair. How would I do that on my own? And if i wanted multiple colors, how would I do that on my own? In a year or so I will be moving away to a college far away from anyone I know, so it would be great to know how to do this on my own. Thanks!



How do you dye your own hair?

Put the gloves on, and then put in the dye as if it was leave in conditioner! Make sure you scrub it into every part of your hair. If you wanted to do different parts different colours, you could pin aside the parts that you dont want to dye the colours you are doing.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score