Friday, November 27, 2009

Home hair dye help...which brand is best.?

I have dark brownish black hair. A few weeks ago, I dyed it with Revlon Colorsilk In medium auburn. It turned out horribly! It dyed my roots the color it said it would, and left weird highlights and patches of the right color throughout the rest of my hair. I want to dye it the same color again, but I am not going to use that brand! What brand would you suggest, and do you have any tips for dying hair, especially working with dark color hair. I was thinking of using Clairol Nice %26amp; Easy or the new perfect 10. I need a dye that will make my auburn roots and slightly highlighted hair all the same color. Thanks!



Home hair dye help...which brand is best.?

no no no



never use boxed hair color



thats what it turned out bad



they are made horribly



use dye from a beauty supply store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score