Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair for homecoming?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok so I need make-up tips and hair ideas for homecoming!!!!



It is not like a dressy thing its just like a middle school dance and the high school football game.



I am wearing one of the guys football jerseys and jeans.



I need tips on how I should wear my hair and make-up.



-some info on me-



*blonde hair,little longer than shoulder length,side bangs



*blue eyes



*not very even skin tone :(---redness on cheeks(not zits)



***need anything else to know just ask...ill be checking back***



xoxoxo----u know u �?me,,



Lauren



Hair for homecoming?!?!?!?!?!?

well, you could curl your hair lengths and straighten your side bangs. that would probably work for hair, given what you are wearing. make up- very subtle. do liquid liner on the TOPS of your eyes only. id give more tips, but the outfit you are wearing, doesn't give you much leeway with dressyness...if thats a word...



have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score