Friday, November 27, 2009

Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

my hair is usually oily on the roots and the tips of my hair really dry. my hair isnt thin or fine, it is actually kinda thick and wavy.



my hair only gets oily when i forget to wash it or im just to tired to bother. but this is different. for the past 2 weeks its been oily all over. my hair is usually really poofy and wavy, BUT now its flat and oily, its soft now but it doesnt look clean when it is!



i use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner because it used to be dry. anything im doing wrong??????(cant buy anymore shampoo since i just got new one lol)



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

it's got to be your shampoo or some other product you've been using the last two weeks.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

Using the mositurizing shampoo and conditioner is what's causing your problem, go back to what you were using for a little while the switch again, alternate every time.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

It's probably hormones. Are you having any other problems that could be related to hormones? If so, see your doctor.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

I have oily hair also. I HAVE to wash it every day. Use shampoo made for oily hair and use just a dab of conditioner. I've found that the hotter the weather, the oilier the hair. Also remember that your hair gets accustomed to the same shampoo. Change every two bottles.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

There are two potential reasons for this: 1st reason: You are using the wrong shampoo. I used to use this shampoo and my hair got really oily so I switched and now my hair is fine. 2nd reason: You aren't conditioning your hair right. You aren't supposed to condition your hair on your scalp, so if that's what you are doing, instead condition your hair lower down next time. I hope this helps!



Oh yeah, and wash your hair everyday too.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

I never put conditioner on my scalp. I start at the high back of my hair and down to the ends. Otherwise my hair gets that limp, greasy look.



Sometimes a hormone change can create soft, limp, greasy hair. Have you noticed more oil on your face too or more breakouts than usual? Could be hormones, could be stress.



I would not use a moisturizing shampoo. Maybe conditioner but the shampoo as well is too much!



Make sure you rinse your hair well after washing it.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

Why don't you go to a salon and ask them. I'm sure they can help. Somthin like thid happend to me.... I started using



other different shappos for my hair and now I can't detangle it anymore. Why don't you try Garnier shampoo? Garnier frucis



curls and shine. I think it will help lol.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

Change your shampoo. Buy a cleansing/clarifying shampoo--Pantene has one that I use. This will reduce the oil in your hair. Never use conditioner, unless it's oil free and don't use too much. An oil free shampoo would be good for your for a while. You can also rinse your hair with vinegar--that cuts the oil as well. Good luck with your problem.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

Try a volumizing shampoo and volumizing conditioner, but don't use a regular conditioner with a volumizing shampoo, 'cause that's just gonna waste your money, since a regular conditioner is way too heavy to lift your hair. Use a round brush to comb your hair, so you can lift your hair out of this "flat" period. Flip your hair over upside down, then comb your hair with the round brush using a blow dryer after a shower. It'll give you AMAZING volume when you flip your hair back up. Spray a light mist of hairspray over your entire 'do after you're done to battle the few annoying strands of flyaway hair. For the oily problem, wash your hair more frequently, and leave your shampoo in your hair for about 2 minutes, then rinse off. Leave your conditioner on for 3 minutes.



Hope this helps.



Contact me if you need anymore help on make-up or hair problems :]



Good luck!



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

could be your body's changing. i had nearly a year where i was so oily i washed it 3x per day.



no joke. i even tried tide.



but a rinse with beer or vinegar will get the excess oils out.



then water rinse.



never use real hot luke warm to wash and rinse or your body may over dry or produce more oil to defend itself.



some shampoos build up after time and sometimes you "get used to" one brand type and need a switch,



sometimes they change the formula so its not really the same shampoo



sometimes washing too often causes more oils if you've dried your scalp too much body trying to self protect.



well ,if you cant afford a new bottle of good shampoo.. isn't there a 99c store around or get suave about same cost and use a deep clean or clarifying ..



avoid humectant or moisturizing..



use only a light leave in conditioner ..



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

I have the same prob with oily roots. No my hair used to be pretty perfect until recently ( I have thick hair and I can't even skip a day of washing it because my hair gets oily by the end of the day). I think mine is due from a combination of puberty and over processing of my hair (I've dyed it alot since about the age of 11 *im 15 now*) I use Head and Shoulders Intensive Solutions medicated shampoo for fine/oily hair. And to remove residue (like oils, product build up, and mineral deposits) I use this clarifying shampoo (only available in salons or special online stores): Joico K-Pak Chelading Shampoo (yes chelading...kinda wierd lol). I lather it into my hair when in the shower and then let it set in my hair for 3 minutes. Then, I rinse it out with Distilled water (the cheap great value kind in a gallon bottle from Wal Mart.)



***Use the Joico shampoo only about 2 times a week also



Stop using the moisturizing shampoo because its making the oilyness worse obviously. after your hair is dry: For the dry tips apply a little extra conditioner (mixed with water) to your ends and comb it in.



Oily hair? It never used to be like this!HELP!?

mayb u should look at wat u bein eating lately

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score