Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair on one side of my head seems to be oilier than the other....?

So I have had somewhat oily hair for life, and wash it every day with an appropriate shampoo and it's been fine. However, lately I've been noticing that, even after washing, the hair on the right side of my head (my hair is parted most of the time, so right of the part) is considerably more oily than the left side which is a very new occurence. I've been doing everything the same on the left//right side equally since I started noticing. I don't use any sort of products... except I use a light conditioner on the tips of my hair, like, weekly. Nothing I do will correct it! It's really weird....



Hair on one side of my head seems to be oilier than the other....?

cold water, i swear, rinse with cold water.



Hair on one side of my head seems to be oilier than the other....?

That is really weird. Touching your skin or scalp stimulates oil production; is it possible you're touching one side of your scalp more? Like, could you be running one hand through your hair while you're lying on the couch watching TV or talking on the phone? Or could it have to do with the side of your body you sleep on?

1 comment:

  1. Same is with me. the left side of my head is more oily. Right side is comparatively better.

    ReplyDelete

 
credit score