Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair extention question!!!?

I am white so i guess its different, but i have short hair its like 3in long on top and lots of different layers and its thin cause some lady jacked it up but i really want hair extentions and im wondering what the different types are. i want them to stay in for A WHILE and i dont want ... clip ons i think there called, i want it to be like real hair. Anyone know the different methods? Can they like glue it to the tips of my hair or someting? I really an clueless. Thanks!



Hair extention question!!!?

You need to do some research on the web for hair extensions. I know you should not get them glued in.. It pulls out your own hair.. ( I know from experience) I have had them sewed in and that seems to work.. There are many other methods available that I have heard about but Im too afraid to put them in my hair.... My girlfriend who is white has hair extensions and she uses Jessica Simpsons hair .. I have listed her website and if it doesnt work just put Jessica Simpson hair extensions on the search button on goggle or ask. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score