Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm highlighting my hair right now... HELP!?

HALF of my hair is the blone I want, but the other half is not (closer to the tips of the hair). Is it safe to leave it on until the color is balanced closer to the tips?



I'm highlighting my hair right now... HELP!?

just as long as it is on the scalp bleach.-the longest would be about an hour-tops-you dont want to do too much damage to your hair. it wouldnt take so long if you put heat to it. if you are using color-it might not lift-unless it is the same color you used last time. leave it on no longer than 45 minutes if its color-if it doesnt lift by then...then it wont and you will have to find something else or settle for whatever it turns out to be.



I'm highlighting my hair right now... HELP!?

what are you using and how long has it been on?



I'm highlighting my hair right now... HELP!?

you can leave it on.. but make sure you only leave on the part that you want lighter. i would suggest washing your hair and blowdrying it to make sure it's the right color before you re-bleach it. OH and make sure when you wash it you use EXTREMELY moisturising conditioner... or you get MAJOR dandruff from the bleach! (i know from experience lol)



but ya its safe to leave the bleach in... but make sure you don't leave it for too long!!!



good luck!



I'm highlighting my hair right now... HELP!?

the hair devolops faster at the roots because ov the heat escaping from your head. it should be ok to leave on abit longer tho!!



I'm highlighting my hair right now... HELP!?

rinse it off .. dry it and re apply it to the part of the hair that you want lighter.. dont put it on where it is already where u want it to be



.if you do.. it will cause breakage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score