Friday, November 27, 2009

Help! Hair issues!?

Hey, people! I need your help...Well, I work at a grocery store where all men employees are expected to have short hair. I've always liked longer hair myself. Well, I've been on vacation for a week, and my hair is pretty long now. It looks cool, but I have to get it trimmed before Tuesday if I want to keep my job. Any tips on making hair look shorter than it really is? I really don't want to say goodbye to my lovely hair. Thanks!:)



Help! Hair issues!?

put it in a low pony and just trim the bangs a shmidgen.



Help! Hair issues!?

Try putting it in a low pony tail and tucking it in your shirt.



Help! Hair issues!?

If you can wear a hat I worked with a guy who shave his head underneath and wor it pulled up under his hat you would have never know it was down to his waist when wearing the hat



Help! Hair issues!?

curls make ur look shorter if they tight enough. trying shaping it and using hair gel to style it kinda slicked back but nice and professional looking



Help! Hair issues!?

You could wrap your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score