Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair question!!?

ok i have natural blonde hair and i wanted to do something wild so i dyed the tips of my hair black. I think it looks really cool with the hair cut and everything but is it way to out of control or do u think it would look cool?



Hair question!!?

Its a matter of personal taste and the look you are trying to achieve. If you want a cool funky look then it probably suits your personality. However, if you are trying to achieve chic and sophisticated then this probably isn't the look for you. Your hair is an expression of you and your personality, have your hair the way it makes you feel good and confident. Your hairdresser may be able to help if you are having trouble.



Hair question!!?

Yes. I think it would look fine =] I just thought of something...maybe if you got layers and dyed the other part (layers) you got ALSO black. That would be something to talk about =]



Hair question!!?

It makes you look like a punk rockstar babe. I think it is strange but You are not exactly right in front of me to let me see you. I say die it back and just to have different hairstyles everyday.



Hair question!!?

that would look sooooooo cool!!!!



i wanna do that lol



Hair question!!?

I THINK IT IS NOT OUT OF CONTROL. I ACTUALLY LIKE PEOPLE WITH STYLE. SOME PEOPLE CAN PULL OFF ANYTHING WITH THE WAY THEY PRESENT THEMSELVES...



Hair question!!?

[[huNh, whaT...... i dONt geT iit]]



Hair question!!?

That is awesome keep it but I have a question, how do you get a haircut without cutting the black tips?



Hair question!!?

lol i actually like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score