Friday, November 27, 2009

Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

Help! Tomorrow is our middle school dance. I'm wearing a short medium red short sleeve dress with red sequins on the top. I'm wearing black heels. I have light brown shoulder length hair. I'm going to put my hair in a cool updo, so I don't need tips on my hair. However, I need advice on what accesories look good with what I'm wearing. Also, I need make up tips (I'm white with medium tan skin). The last thing is what color should I paint my nails? Black or red? THANKS! I appreciate any answers!



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

Dude, middle school was so two years ago, but I can tell you that you can dress in a Tee shirt and nobody would care.



It really doesn't matter to me, and if you want an opinion, I think that sounds cool, but, I wouldn't go to a dance with heels...



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

dont worry about it. its only middle school. you are already doing much more than what most people do in a middle school dance. paint your nails purple on one hand and orange on the other.



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

Seriously, no one cares at that age. Take it from me.



You sound like you got it all ready. Do not wear makeup, too young!



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

I think you should go witht he blake nails cuz that goes with anything. As for the hair you should get some bobby pins with little diamonds on them. I think they sell them at wali world. I Hope i could help and have a great time at your dance!



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

wear a simple crystal (or diamonds if you have them) necklace OR braclet OR tiara OR earings. only ONE though.



Im suggesting crystal cause its cheaper and easier to find.



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

a black neclace that comes down a bit, depending on what your "thing" is i would say black dangling earringas or diamond studs, a black arm bangle or two...dont over due the accesories.



your nails should be painted black...red would clash with the red dress...



and as for your makeup im huge on thicker eye makeup (eyeshadow that matches your dress, and eyes, and black mascara and eye liner thickly,but not harshly applied...with a naked lip or lightly glossed...i dont do foundation(but if you must put on concealer...your at the age of acne!! dont over due it, and have fun



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

red nails, shimmer eyeshadow (nothing overkill on the makeup please - there's no need for that in middle school)



don't worry about accessories



Middle School Dance! Tips!!!!?

don't wear heels. wear flats or something. paint your nails white. wear clear lipgloss and blush. eye shadow is ok too. don't overdo it though. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score